The Dunes at Waiotahi offers prime beachfront land in one of New Zealand’s most beloved holiday spots. Following on from the successful Waiotahi Drifts Development at Waiotahi Beach Estates, The Dunes will be a notch above with some common facilities and of course, the same great surf beach.
Longing for a return to the kiwi bach of yesteryear? A family friendly haven away from the hustle and bustle from which to spend long summer days swimming, fishing, lazing in the sun and having the neighbours over for a barbie? The Dunes at Waiotahi Beach Estates offer all this and more. Affordable beachside land with community conducive covenants is available now from $120,000.
Invest into your family’s future today, and create that beach side bach they’ll be coming home to for life.
Your Brand new holiday section…
- 16 sections available – First Stage – 6 pure beach front, 10 one row back from the sea
- The Dunes at Waiotahi will be landscaped with a heavy emphasis on plants endemic to the region.
- Low or no fences will allow that unique kiwi bach feeling and great neighbourhood interaction
- Unique holiday homes made with high quality beautiful facades
- Plans in the works for Public Grass Tennis Court, Basketball Court and BBQ area to be built in the reserve between Rimu Rimu Key, and the Waiotahi Drifts Boulevard.
- Future council plans for beach front cycle path and boardwalk.
If you want to buy in Mount Maunganui, Papamoa or Ohope, you’ve got to check the Dunes at Waiotahi out first!
A true kiwi bach is beloved and returned to again and again by generations of family. With the Foreshore and Seabed Act in place, it’s now harder than ever for the average family to be able to realise this once so inherent part of the New Zealand lifestyle. Equinox is ecstatic to be able to provide this very rare opportunity to buy into such a significant part of kiwi life, for such an achievable price tag.
By buying here you open up your family’s future, creating moments which will be recalled, beloved and returned to for generations to come.
Contact our Equinox sales people to make an appointment and for more information about The Dunes at Waiotahi, including pricing for these fanstastic beachfront lots of land.