Welcome to Princes Wharf, Auckland. Located in the downtown area of Auckland’s
CBD, Princes Wharf is a great combination of lifestyle and work. Facing toward the Cloud, 5 minutes walk from Britomarts transport and bevy of eateries, and a pleasant lunchtime stroll to Wynard Quarter, Princes Wharf provides that sought after live work balance.
With the Hilton Hotel also located on the Wharf, alongside popular eateries Euro and Fish, visiting executives will be able to stay and eat in proximity and style. Landlords Equinox Group currently occupy the first level of this office space, and are excited to offer several different options for offices here.
Building code compliance – Fully Compliant
• NBS rating – 74%
• IEP rating – B
• Stud Height – 3 – 3.3m.
• Fire Systems – Full sprinkler systems and monitored by Princes Wharf management
• Lighting – Fully lit. Mixture of fluorescent and LED through out. Can be upgraded to to all LED.
• Bathrooms – male and female bathrooms, shower and disabled toilet first floor. Disabled and unisex bathroom on the ground floor.
• Earliest occupancy – depends on scope of works to be done, but between March and August 2014.
• Naming and Signage rights available. On the East face of the building facing the water.
firstname.lastname@example.org | +64 9 306 1100